Established 1894 in Islington, North London our early works were building and maintenance work, with many projects in Church premises. Our activities soon extended into voluntary schools attached to the Churches following into GLC then ILEA schools and premises.
This work continues today where we now install and maintain commercial kitchens, commercial heating systems, plumbing and light building works. We have maintained our building department in order to offer the turn-key service required for refurbishment projects undertaken.
We relocated to our new offices in 2007 in Hainault, Essex, placing us central to our customer base. We now have a well-stocked warehouse and fully equipped suite of offices which will enable us to fully meet the needs of our clients for the future.
We are an accredited company, details of which can be found on the left hand side of this and other pages, our registration details can be found in the footer of all pages.
Unit 8, 97-101 Peregrine Road
Hainault Business park
Tel: 020 8500 4736
Fax: 020 8500 7000
Mon - Fri : 08:00 - 17:00
Sat - Sun : CLOSED